Home Page
About Tri-County Water
Contact Us
Pay Your Bill Online!

647 North 7th Street
Montrose, Colorado 81401

(970) 249-3369
(970) 249-8277 Fax

Click Here to email Tri-County


Information > Forms


Application for Water Service

Use this form to sign up for a water tap.

Click to view/print the service application


Transfer of Ownership

Use this form for ownership transfer of water service connection

Click to view/print the transfer form


Owner's Directive to Lock Meter

Use this form to request discontinuation of service to a meter that you own. You can also use this same form to request restoration of service to that meter.

Click to view/print the lock meter form

Multiple Use Tap

For those cases where a customer requires water service to more than one dwelling on a parcel, additional charges apply. Contact our office for details on this policy and the amount of the charges, then fill out this form and send it to us for processing.

Click here to download the Multi-Use tap application


Regulator Removal and Release

In adherence with District policy, when a pressure regulator in the meter pit serving your home fails, Tri-County will install a temporary replacement regulator. You, the owner, are then obligated to install your own regulator somewhere between the pit and your home but not in the Tri-County pit. Tri-County will then come out and remove its regulator after the grace period expires. By signing this form you agree to have Tri-County's regulator removed and release Tri-County from and damage to your home or premises caused by potentially high water pressure that regularly exists on water distribution systems.

Click here for the Regulator Removal form